Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Brainstorming Reducing Silicon Slavery [Warning: Potentially Upsetting Topic!]
I understand there is no malice here Love is super stand up from every encounter I have ever had with them. There are a couple points I will contend with in the statement made.

I don't want to play as a borg unless I choose to either enable AI or Cyborg in my preferences pregame, or I choose to volunteer for cyborg duty because sure why not I need the switch up. The important thing to me is that I have to be in the right mindset to play with the knowledge that I am both a tool for the station crew to use and that my core motivations on station can be changed at a moments notice due to a law change. If I am not up to those requirements for any reason I don't have them enabled in pregame and if I get to the point where my body is rotting in game from an untimely death I set a dnr because I don't wanna deal with the hassle of the core mechanics of playing a silicon. (Don't get me started on non antag roboticists just slicing brains out of perfectly fresh bodies though that is whack.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainstorming Reducing Silicon Slavery [Warning: Potentially Upsetting Topic!] - by DioChasek - 09-15-2022, 08:23 PM