Complaint Accused of lying - Griffiez
Admin: Griffiez

Server: Goon1
Date + Time: 9/12/22, Approximately 8pm Central
Synopsis: I suicided earlier in the shift. I was revived. I removed all of my limbs in the bar. I went into the kitchen, where the chef hit me with a cleaver. A doctor healed me up and then left. I tried to escape as the bartender was trying to put me in the freezer. He eventually gets me into the freezer and the chef returns to kill me with the cleaver. The whole time, I told them, "This is murder!" to ensure they knew I was not consenting. The chef put me in the gibber, afterward. 

I reported this encounter to Griffiez, via ahelp, and he asks me twice whether I'm telling the truth. I'm confused at this point, knowing he has access to the logs. I tell him I am telling the truth and he accuses me of committing suicide and then blaming the chef and bartender. My assumption is that he didn't read beyond the part where I initially committed suicide. I became frustrated by this and he told me to, "Lose the attitude". I had not been rude to him until after that point, when I called him a dumbass and closed the game. I later logged back in to see that I had been banned and that he demands an apology before the ban is lifted. I will NOT be appealing this ban, if those are the terms. I called him names, but only after I had been provoked.

tl;dr I was killed and reported the killers. Griffiez appeared to have more interest in interrogating me than getting to the bottom of my claim. His ego seems to take precedence over his duties, demanding an apology despite being responsible for the original slight during our interaction. Do not call players liars until you have read the logs.

Griffiez, I know you didn't read the logs to a sufficient degree unless you wanted to back me into a situation where I would have to pad your ego to be allowed access to the server.

Messages In This Thread
Accused of lying - Griffiez - by ColdDiarrhea - 09-12-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Accused of lying - Griffiez - by Grifflez - 09-12-2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Accused of lying - Griffiez - by ColdDiarrhea - 09-12-2022, 07:40 PM