Feedback Ursulmajor. Banning without warning and (in my opinion) with prejudice.
(09-10-2022, 09:50 AM)Quizzer Wrote: ...as I have never broken this rule before its seems really harsh to ban me without even atleast giving me a warning or a heads up. Not to mention the fact that even though I used the name "Andrew Tate" for 3 rounds not ONCE has any admin even warned me or told me about it...

We don't run a police state where we constantly monitor people's every action all the time, and we don't intend to stress ourselves doing so. Plenty of people break the rules without us noticing or nobody else adminhelping them, that's just reality. People (including you in this case) could play for dozens of rounds without us noticing, but breaking the rules is still breaking the rules once we notice - and like Urs has already said, a dayban is basically a warning.

The rule states:
"5. Do not name your character after ... controversial figures, .. [like] any name you've heard of in the news ... it is not an invitation for debate. Change it or go elsewhere."
The person you named yourself is clearly controversial if we even have to have this discussion - I think the wording of the rule is clear as to how we view further debate on this subject.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ursulmajor. Banning without warning and (in my opinion) with prejudice. - by ZeWaka - 09-12-2022, 10:46 PM