Feedback Ursulmajor. Banning without warning and (in my opinion) with prejudice.
(09-10-2022, 09:57 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: I did not know what an "Andrew Tate" was when I said your action was justified.

After I was informed what an "Andrew Tate" was, that changed my opinion on the interaction you had with that other player.

Nobody is owed any warnings before they are banned, and the team generally considers day bans to be a "big warning" rather than a full on ban.

I don't think this ban requires any further justification on my part. Other admins are free to weigh in.

My name had nothing to with my interaction with the "inspector" character? I did not say anything relating to the person (that person being Andrew Tate) that affected any of my doings towards yor character (the inspector), if my name was (for example) john smith I still would have done the exact same thing. Im not trying to be antagonistic or anything ( I am sorry if its coming out that way) but I just genuinely want to know, because my ban reason and my action towards the "inspector" were 2 different events only connected by you figuring out who Andrew Tate was and then waiting till the end of the round to punish me in game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ursulmajor. Banning without warning and (in my opinion) with prejudice. - by Quizzer - 09-10-2022, 10:30 AM