Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't)
(09-06-2022, 01:24 AM)Silent Majority Wrote: Changelings

Due to the way escalation rules work, and changes to being able to feed off npcs, lings have an uphill battle that I had to tap out of. Their primary power is an instant invisible dose of fast acting knockout juice. They then eat someone and essentially hold them hostage. Due to the way we function, in rp, the ling is incentivezed to give only the most passing rp and in my long experience, usually just walks up to you and stings you and say's hi. I do not find them interesting or fun to be or go against, they're rp potential is too often squanderd by  press button to win button.

As someone who sees potential in RPing a fun changeling. I 100% agree with this notion that for disallowing the Changeling to feed off NPCs limits their "non killing" RP, but still doing silly fun RP using most of their abillities.
Example: I like doing "Shitty Bill Epidemic" or "One of us epidemic" RP, so I absorb the NPCs in the diner to achieve enough points to do so.
Then I start infecting people at random so people get paranoid and before you know it... Shitty Bills are everywhere! TOTAL CHAOS!
(Or do a shitty bill cult where everyone becomes shitty bill)

Now don't get me wrong... changelings now have to kill and be more noticable wich is good, but... unlike vampires that can take abit of blood to get powers and let their victims live to give them an edge. Changelings have to knock out and kill people...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't) - by Kotlol - 09-06-2022, 03:17 AM