Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't)
We all known Goonstation has many many Antagonists. But some... are lacking from RP and others are loved.
So while I can say "We need these antags now" and "These antagonists need to be removed from RP"
That's not what this topic is going to be about....

Remember all antags are "technically" available on RP if admins allow them. And i like the admin supervision. 

Anyhow... on to the topic at hand. Let's discuss some antags with the way to do this being simple.

Take one antag you can be on RP and an antag that's blocked from RP (Unless admeme).
Compare them... or don't. Talk on why the allowed antag is bad and the blocked one should be allowed.
Talk on why you love both of them.

I'll go 1st.

Allowed Antag: Sleeper Agents.
To me the worst antagonist in the game. Atleast hard mode traitors get the full shift to do their things.
But nothing upsets me more then when I go into RP. Enjoying my shift and then 5 mins before the shift ends... the game is like: "LOL SLEEPER AGENT NOW"
Like what can I do in that time?
My problem with sleepers is that depending if the antagonist dies during the shift and sleepers are needed... that alot of the time... these sleepers are doing a job and suddenly "Welp you are an antag with limited time"
Alot of the time you gotta make do with what you have but when the timer is with 15 mins to go. I mostly give up on doing anything crazy....

Banned Antag: Werewolf.
Love these lil wuffers. I remember a shift where we used mutini's to isolate werewolf mutations... and then... put em in the rage cage! (Was a rage cage shift).
Shamefully these days it's not as easy to get anymore with some mutini changes.
But I would love to see these guys more often in RP...
See what it's like when they are actual antagonists in RP and what people will do with them.

(And that's the gist. Let's discuss for fun! Mention 1 antag that is on RP and one that can only be found on main (Or admeme only).)

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk Antags (Those we have and those we don't) - by Kotlol - 08-29-2022, 06:49 AM