Wink 
Quote: I refuse to let you die in this medbay
Usual character name: Bob Guy
BYOND username: Reaper90202
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Craftsdwarf#1160
Recommended by (if applicable): Me Myself and I
Goon servers you play: Bombini, occasionally Heisenbee

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): 
Hello and welcome to the SEQUEL of my mentor app! So, here’s what’s up. I like showing people stuff ‘n teaching them how to play the game, but staying in the realm of exploration. So mentor seems like a good step up from tool-less teaching! Great things I can use to help people learn stuff as a mentor, like mentorhelp and mouse.

So, onto my experience. I’ve been playing pretty actively for just around half a year now, and i’m also a relatively experienced HoS. Here’s roughly how many months i have of most departments
Medical
1+ month, knowledgable in surgery and saving lives.
Security
4+ months, accomplished HoS and baton-bearer. I try my best to teach both my team, the crew, AND the antags i catch (usually telling them how they can get better when i can)
Engi/Cargo
1+ month, skilled in mechanics, less knowledgeable in engine and such. HaVe played QM before, and know a really small amount of DWAINE
Science
2+ months, all sectors. Toxin bomber, confirmed chem-nerd, and azone adventurer.
Botany!
I forget exactly how many months, but botany was my LIFEBLOOD starting ss13. I am a splice-master and can tend to plants with great efficiency and have a good grasp of its deeper mechanics
Chef
This one i’ve been playing alot recently. Once again, i don’t know how much, but i’ve learned alot of things in my time. I’m pretty good at things like chem donuts in particular, and i have a lunchbox chef gimmick where i pack very high-effort lunchboxes with food for people (takes around 10-20 minutes per box, but i’m sure i can lower that with practice)

So, that’s my experience! I really just wanna show people cool stuff about the game and try to be a good influence on the community. I’m not a very excellent writer, so i don’t have alot more to type, so… Bye!  space bear

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):

Unfortunately I havn’t earned the “Banned” medal yet

Messages In This Thread
Bob Guy Mentor Application 2: The Sequel - by Reaper90202 - 08-26-2022, 04:43 PM