Hans Mentor app
Heart 
Usual character name: Hans Mann, Pedro Mann, Sandro Mann, Mannequin
BYOND username: colossusqw
Discord username (if you are on our discord): colossusqw#3116
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Morty and Sylvester

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
I've been playing goonstation since 2020, and never before has a game pulled me in as much as SS13 has. Since i started playing goon i have just short of two thousand hours on the RP servers.  In that time, i've had lots of experience in many of the roles, from assistant, to scientist, captain, security... I enjoy the social aspect of the game, and the ambient created by the roleplay servers, where making a good story and making sure everyone is having their fun with the varied social situations takes priority. I try to be fair with everyone as antagonist, and bring something interesting to the role(theatrics are fun), and try to give the antagonists the opportunities they might need to make a good story. As security, i attempt to not end anyone's round unless it makes sense for the round, and as regular crew, i do what i can to make something interesting without getting in the way of anything serious. My most played department is most likely science, and i've showed many a new chemist how everything works, besides making some chem contributions myself.
I do believe i would be able to contribute as a mentor, both with responding to questions and helping out new players, and with helping maintain the standard expected of the role.
I understand that mentor is a role that requires you to keep up a standard of behavior, and that there is a weight that comes with it, but with how good this community has been, i would gladly try to help out where i can. I've never been this interested in any game or community before, and i can think of few examples of me trying to code content i wanted to see in any game but this. Whichever way this goes, you people are fantastic.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):

I've gotten i believe a three day ban back in 2020 and a day ban in mid 2021

Messages In This Thread
Hans Mentor app - by colossusqw - 08-26-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by Emrsnn - 08-26-2022, 04:46 PM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by MomoBerry - 09-22-2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by ThatScarlett - 09-22-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by Silent Majority - 09-28-2022, 05:23 AM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by AGreywolfe - 10-03-2022, 07:55 AM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by RubberRats - 10-09-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by alexandregtg - 10-09-2022, 11:56 AM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by SirSwagmeyer - 10-09-2022, 09:54 PM
RE: Hans Mentor app - by George_Manning - 10-11-2022, 11:17 AM