NotDucc (Ted Baphomet) Mentor Application
not saying you're mean, but I havent really seen you go out of your way to teach or include people. every time I've been in botany with you, it's been utterly silent and there's not been a lot of opportunity to work together on things. I mostly only see you interacting with the same handful of players round-to-round, to the point that you are inseparable from them and being carried around and cant really be stopped to chat or asked for help. sometimes this influences antagonist rounds too; I dont think teaming up as antags is a bad thing but i think being the consistent mindslave choice for some people or working with your friends who are antags every time you both roll it is a little much.

just from my experiences this is like a light -1, -.5 if you will. my concerns are mostly about how meta info is being used but maybe more importantly who has gotten to use it with you in the past. not seeing much outside your bubble is just something I've noticed but not a really deciding factor for me here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NotDucc (Ted Baphomet) Mentor Application - by nefarious6th - 09-02-2022, 12:35 AM