HoS Application - Cem Crowly/Private Tail
(08-30-2022, 12:34 AM)Maniac Wrote: I remember you mostly from being that original sec monkey, however I don't remember you from the good leading or action. (1)
I also remember one accident where one secass(probably you) wanted to keep professionalism in team and told secoff to label his pointer, then it turned into a secass batoning after you stole something ... (2)

(1) - yes, Tail is not the leader at all and he will never be one. I might make different monkey from the Tail line, but it will be something else and changed in some ways to be leader... But Private Tail just an officer without any reaches to be something more
(2) - yes, that secass was me, but you missed part of that story. I indeed wanted officer to label pinpointer as good officers should, and asked to do so few times with and without explanation why it should be done. At the first officer told me that he (or was it she, doesn't remember) will not mark it and i, ofcourse, asked why. Officer did not answered at all, nothing IC and OOC, so i explained (at that moment) why we even bother with marking them and asked to do so again. Then officer started beating me with baton (not even stuning, just harm-batoning), that's why i disarmed him and took away baton (want to point out that i never punched or harm in any form that officer). And i reported over the radio that i was beaten by that officer. I never planed to keep baton or make a scene out of it, i don't even mind if that officer would say something like "then do it yourself" or gave me some reason why he left pinpointer unlabeled. But straight up beating security member just because he asked to label pinpointer was too much that's why i decided to stand on that. Also i want to point out that other officers came in and did not took situation in their hands, did not try to find out what is happening and what the situation is, but instead just stuned me, took baton and ran away. Also fun fact, that did nothing and officer left pinpointer unmarked for the half of the shift. But still i have (and had) no hard feelings about it and personally at any point would do anything for that officer i would do for any other officer.

All above just clarification. Thank you for your input)

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Cem Crowly/Private Tail - by Eternal_Muerto - 08-30-2022, 10:49 PM