HoS Application - Cem Crowly/Private Tail
(08-25-2022, 09:28 AM)Eternal_Muerto Wrote:
Quote:I don't think I have seen much leadership from you. I know it can be stressful and feel like you're stepping on peoples toes from time to time but I'd really like to see you step up and control the air a bit more!

Well, when i am playing as secass or even secoff i don't feel comfortable to take control in my own hands since i'm the same rank or even below so it's not quite right with me to be leader in those situations. I'm trying to keep security team and their duties in mind and trying to lead them, but usually i can't push too hard (RP-wise) since i'm not a HoS or captain... So it's more of a recommendations to act in some way and not real leadership.

In other words i'm not taking leadership as my prior as secass/secoff just because i am staying in my lane. If anyone will promote me i will try my best to be leader you wanted to see. But that's not happening and i'm staying in my lane.

Thank you for the response!

I would suggest changing this mindset, as it feels like the one thing preventing you from showing us if you are HoS-ready. You do not need to be a HoS or Captain to help lead security. Many HoS you see now were once secoffs too that helped lead their teams, whether or not they had a HoS or Captain present. Be more active and assertive in decision-making, organizing, and correcting fellow secoff behavior.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Cem Crowly/Private Tail - by Bazhaar - 08-26-2022, 02:09 PM