HoS Application - Cem Crowly/Private Tail
[/quote]

Hey there, I am the HoS you spoke to that round.
To clarify, I did not tell that the problem is not discussing something you did not like in the preround chat, but rather that the problem is chewing out another player about past round and entering a full scale dispute with moderate insults with them in the preround chat, despite multiple people telling both of you to stop and to ahelp, more over that the inital issue that led to the dispute (self antagging from the other player) should have been ahelped initially and taken care about by the admin, and not cooked till the preround chat into a dispute.
I have personally witnessed such disputes involving you twice, one about a month and a half ago, the other about three months ago.

As I said when we spoke about it (see quote), an HoS is a person that has not only IC, but also condsiderate OOC responsablities, especially when it comes to handling rule-breaking issues, like such, and entering a dispute with a rule-breaker in public OOC chat is not something I want to see from an HoS.

[/quote]

This is worrisome to me.

I myself have never had a poor interaction with you OOC or IC. I absolutely love you adding Cem to your roster of characters since they are able to more freely act on situations and talk over the radio. PRIOR to knowing that you played that character I was worried about communication, I don't see tails shotcall or talk on the radio all that much to be honest. Usually this isn't an issue, you always respond when called and don't seem to forget about the radio at all. As a peer, I don't think I have seen much leadership from you. I know it can be stressful and feel like you're stepping on peoples toes from time to time but I'd really like to see you step up and control the air a bit more!

With all of this considered I'll be voting +0
Due to the problems listed by Chatauscours and my own conclusion of your leadership abilities. I think you have lots of potential inside you somewhere, I'd like to see a bit more of it before I can vote in favor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Cem Crowly/Private Tail - by Bigbro175 - 08-25-2022, 07:28 AM