Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Zooblar! Skrippus Pathway to Janitorial Excellence
Fluid Puddles in-depth

I’m going to try go through all of the different chems you can encounter as puddles and make a list of how they react to certain cleaning methods, here’s my methodology.

[Image: Testing.PNG]

I set up an area in a cogmap2 pod bay with a chem dispenser, a drain (To the north), and two sets of mop and sponge, one set being dry and one set being wet, after each test i’d make sure no fluid at all was on the dry ones and that only water was on the wet ones, i’d test each type, clean up, then move on to the next chemical.

I started with all the basic chemicals you can dispense from a chemical dispenser.

[Image: chemdispenser.PNG]

For a lot of these, i could already predict the results, but i felt that if i was going to do this, i’d at least be thorough, no real surprises here except for the fact that a wet sponge can clean up radium when nothing else will, it makes sense in a weird way i guess, Barium and Potassium explode when exposed to water, the effect being worse with a sponge than with a mop simply due to the mop being able to clean further away, and carbon and magnesium come out in a powdered form so they can only be cleaned with wet mop and sponge.

[Image: medchems.PNG]

After testing all of these, i ran down to medbay and filled a tray up with the beakers laying around and whatever bottles i could vend from the medbay vendors, using the same methodology to test these.

[Image: medvendbottles.PNG]

Nothing! They’re all perfectly safe to clean with whatever you’ve got, which makes sense with medical chemicals i guess.

Next i'll start working on some of the other manufactured chems, and then maybe some of the more mysterious stuff (I will consult with people to figure out which stuff i can talk about or not)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Zooblar! Skrippus Pathway to Janitorial Excellence - by Stush - 08-26-2022, 04:31 AM