Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite NON ANTAGONIST weapon
Space... has alot of weapons out there to defend yourself.
While the syndicate provides some interresting weapons for it's members to get a hold of...

There is just something about the guns we can find without access the black market.
So my question to you all.. what is your favorite weapon that you can get your hands on without using Antagonistic Tokens?

Note: You can say anything from a pair of siccors to "The self destruct device in the debris field"
May it explode, shoot or disable. As long as it can incapicitate a player it counts.
Artifact obtained weapons are allowed too (like a hotdog bomb or owl bomb obtained from them)

For me... it's simple.
The peacekeeper gun from the detective. Yes the one you manually have to cock the hammer.
As it takes skill to use it, if some staff assistant knocks it out of your hands and tries to use it.. they will most likely have a problem using it since only a few (like myself) can use it effectively and fast. And the fact it's good lethal and non lethal options. Immune to EMPs and fast reloading makes it my favorite weapon I can get.

So what is your favorite non-antagonist weapon?

Messages In This Thread
Your favorite NON ANTAGONIST weapon - by Kotlol - 08-08-2022, 06:17 AM
RE: Your favorite NON ANTAGONIST weapon - by Love - 08-09-2022, 07:18 PM
RE: Your favorite NON ANTAGONIST weapon - by Sov - 08-25-2022, 07:10 AM