Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Vocal translator, but you can breathe with it.
(08-16-2022, 03:30 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 11:06 PM)Love Wrote: One day I will get the quote system to function. But today is not that day.

Just use reply and delete everything.

I can't get rid of the nested text boxes, like above!
They will not delete.

One day I'll have to sit down and try to get Goon forums to actually properly load on Firefox, my primary browser, and maybe I won't have these issues. But I can only assume my ten million adblocking and security tools is causing the forums to never load properly on it.

Anyway!

I suspect we will never agree. Since I seem to be in the minority of thinking annoying QoL hindrance is a poor thing to balance mechanical advantages like mailing and tableflipping. While others seem to find it perfectly valid.

I'm likewise seemingly at odds with people in that I want clowns and mimes to be able to use both their masks and internals simultaneously. Because having to take off part of your core identity in order to cross a room with a hole in it is irritating. But is likewise not something that has any mechanical effect besides lowering the morale of the player. Which I am generally fundamentally against in any game, Goon or not.

For my part, I'll bail on the topic. It's a pointless hill to die on, since it never changes, and it's a minor issue about player engagement, and not something gamebreaking. Besides, I hate arguing online. It makes me all jittery and feel horrible, even when the argument is friendly enough.

I'll leave it to the next group who will remake this thread next business quarter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vocal translator, but you can breathe with it. - by Love - 08-16-2022, 10:31 AM