Complaint goon1 ban complaint flappybat - distorting facts in blind trust of powerabusing HoS
If all you're doing in a round is spraying lube around the halls, I don't see why anyone, including the Head of Security or us for that matter, should care if you stay alive for the rest of the round. And yet the HoS made sure you got cloned anyways.

Here is the full log of everything you did before getting choked to death and then cloned for being a menace:

[Image: unknown.png]

I'm not sure where you got this notion that the Head of Security isn't "allowed" to kill you for spraying lube everywhere, including in Security itself, but dunking people who seem to exist solely to shit up a round is part of their job. Judging by your actions after they were nice enough to clone you, I'd say the HoS wasn't far off the mark in making that judgment.

Stop engaging in this kind of behavior when you aren't an antagonist and stop trying to weaponize ahelps because you lose an in-game scuffle. If you really felt like you had just cause to send an ahelp, you could have done it much earlier in the round. The fact that you chose to wait until your little revenge spree also got you killed tells me everything I need to know about your attitude here.

Locking this. If anyone has anything relevant to add about the round in question, you can @ me on Discord.

Messages In This Thread
RE: goon1 ban complaint flappybat - distorting facts in blind trust of powerabusing HoS - by CaptainBravo - 07-31-2022, 02:46 PM