Complaint goon1 ban complaint flappybat - distorting facts in blind trust of powerabusing HoS
I'm really not sure what to make of this complaint.

After looking up the logs for the round in question, you seem to have done everything you were accused of, and more (including thermiting down some walls to the Bridge, as well).

The exact order doesn't really matter as much as the content of your actions, which were to spam a spacelube flamethrower, get dunked, get cloned by the same HoS you're complaining about (when we'd honestly be fine with your body getting crushed in this scenario), start planning "revenge" for this despite 1. not being wronged by anyone in any way and 2. not being an antag; get dunked again, and then, only AFTER a long exhausting session of you lying to the HoS about who was continuing to spam a lube flamethrower and blaming the Captain for it, were you executed.

At which point, since you lost and died, you seem to have decided to ahelp in an attempt to weaponize us against other players who very rightfully were tired of your BS and killed you for it.

That's not really what we're here for. You should honestly just be glad you got a day for this because if I caught you pulling this crap while I was on, you'd get a longer ban.

Messages In This Thread
RE: goon1 ban complaint flappybat - distorting facts in blind trust of powerabusing HoS - by CaptainBravo - 07-31-2022, 11:38 AM