Complaint goon1 ban complaint flappybat - distorting facts in blind trust of powerabusing HoS
So, I was making a lube flamethrower in Sci and tested a shot on the monkey to figure out the right volume setting, after which my fellow scientist started chasing me down trying to take my flamethrower. I obviously slipped him to escape, with the collateral chaos as you would expect from around 5 shots in the hallway.

I then got arrested and executed without trial, warning, lockup or anything by the HoS who was very eager to use his Smokeshot to kill someone just a few minutes into the round.
Afterwards I obviously did everything within the rules to get back at him (no admins online).

1. Thermited into security foyer, placed a bounced radio on the table for espionage and released some depressant smoke while hiding in the bin to make sure not even  indirect damage is dealt (by enabling a prisoner to escape etc.)
2. later, I stole back my conficated flamethrower after picking up a "Honorary Clown AA" ID from the floor
3. Used up most of the rest of the flamethrower's contents to escape HoS and lubed up the bar to empty the last few shots

24h ban
Reason: Excessive use of a space lube flamethrower and then using thermite to break into sec before spreading neurodepressant smoke. This is self antagging.

Considering how wrong this describes the timeline (5 shots lube --> get executed in a banworthy manner by HoS --> thermite bounced radio revenge -----> only later with AA get back my gear and go on a revenge spree). Calling it "break into sec" makes it sound like it was the prison or armory area, when it was only the foyer where dozens of civilians slip in through open doors each shift and you can easily monkeymail yourself to. Depressant smoke that was supervised, didn't hit anyone unprotected and doesn't do damage isn't antagging either.

I assume he banned me to due to trusting the HoS words, since such a murderhappy HoS is still whitelisted there is the possibility he is friends with him since I got no warning and got banned later in the middle of an antag round (could also be just a busy admin not paying much attention).

While I know I shouldn't have escalated things against the HoS (though I did stay within the rules), I have never seen consequences after a-helping when a Command role roles breaks rules and in this case the HoS was completely selfassured (like he knows he will literally get away with murder)

If the HoS also had consequences tell me, otherwise explain why he can selfantag (just look at his chat after my first arrest, if you're this murderhappy on round start you shouldn't be HoS whitelisted)

Messages In This Thread
goon1 ban complaint flappybat - distorting facts in blind trust of powerabusing HoS - by predator0220 - 07-31-2022, 11:17 AM