Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[CLOSED PR] Counterrev implants no longer convert players. the amount of counterre...
Rev as a gamemode is fundamentally one that prides itself off of violence, leaning more into the primary interaction between revs and derevs is nonviolent conversion I think would be a mistake. The thing about the emotional reaction to violence is that it is mostly emotional, not logical. Even doing a bit of damage to someone can make them perceive it very negatively. The rounds I see that tend to have the most action are the ones that have small violence start up and that escalates, by having violence be the default instead of something that occasionally happens, you constantly have that spark for those all out brawls that make rev rounds great. While this is something that can only be seen with gameplay experience with this in game, I am certain that this will have its intended effects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Counterrev implants no longer convert players. the amount of counterrev impla... - by Ikea - 07-24-2022, 10:29 AM