Complaint Mods seem too trigger-happy
So I had just got my friend into SS13 and had him read the rules, we were playing for about two days until my friend decided to kill an AFK guy. About 2 minutes after Grifflez had sent a dm to my friend telling him he cant do that, my friend has tried to defend himself saying the guy was afk, he was going to clone him after, ETC. We are both fairly new, and in our 2 days of playing we had been killed repeatedly ourselves by people who were not traitors, (example a guy in botonny stabbed us to death because he was "too high") So us both being fairly inexperienced, we assumed that the rules for killing were just relaxed. So after my friend had tried defending himself, Grifflez just said something akin to "bye" and my friend was permbanned from the server. We tried contacting him through the discord and in a couple of messages we were both permbanned from the discord server. Note that their were no warnings and no other actions aside from an instant permban. We both understand that what my friend did was shitty, we'll apologize to the guy we killed, but being permbanned for a first offense? Seems kind of excessive.

Messages In This Thread
Mods seem too trigger-happy - by Ambassador Past - 07-19-2022, 03:16 AM
RE: Mods seem too trigger-happy - by Grifflez - 07-19-2022, 03:38 AM
RE: Mods seem too trigger-happy - by Grifflez - 07-19-2022, 04:10 AM