Feedback The ban system in ss13
For example when i started ss13 i got warnings and bans (alot of em) and i know its my fault for breaking the rules but at the start i was having problems with that. So when i nowadays break the rules i get judged by them and get no warnings (just a straight up ban) and if i say something thats considered ableist or kill someone and the admins think they didnt deserve it my next ban is going to be perma. Why is there no system to start fresh except for those guides on yt that just go around the ban system. I think it is way too strict for a game to ban members this easily and suggest like a one time chance for people to start again without their history affecting their current games.

I know breaking the rules is of course punishable, i just think it should be more forgiving since calling a person for being rude or verbally abusive pussy could result in someone getting permabanned.

It's just if someones been playing goon for a long time I think the damage someone suffers from being called pussy is miniscule to someone getting perma banned from their favorite game. Of course hate speech is hate speech but no one is going to be mad for a long time or suffer permanent damage after a verbal fight on a videogame even if it contains words like pussy

Messages In This Thread
The ban system in ss13 - by TowMaterUwU - 07-09-2022, 01:51 AM
RE: The ban system in ss13 - by Caro - 07-09-2022, 02:49 AM
RE: The ban system in ss13 - by magic mountain - 07-09-2022, 06:20 AM
RE: The ban system in ss13 - by babayetu83 - 07-13-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: The ban system in ss13 - by Katzen - 07-16-2022, 01:16 AM