Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove egun from HoS locker, have HoS spawn with it
(06-15-2022, 04:31 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 03:17 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: I'm not sure about any other guns from round start. Can you guys remind me if there are more?

The chaplain also starts with their gun on them as well as the bartender with their shotgun. Neither are particularly overpowered weapons mind you but they do have them.

Ah good point. I believe the bartenders shotgun SHOULD start in the locker. I thought it did? Did that get changed?
As far as the chaplains gun goes I don't really know much about that one. Doesnt it have like two shots to it?

Also the whole armory thing about people not using because ????
I never really got that either. When I play HoS I will use the armory if I think the situation calls for it. I dont feel any shame or anything from it. The armory is there to be used when it needs to be used. Otherwise whats it for? Just a loot box for people to break into?
Only thing I would say about not using it is like authing it immediately at round start or something. That's just bad sec stuff.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove egun from HoS locker, have HoS spawn with it - by KikiMofo - 06-15-2022, 07:32 PM