Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is there a Blond Guy in my podbay ?
(06-13-2022, 04:43 PM)DioChasek Wrote: I look forward to sec assistants, looking into who parked their pod improperly, and going through the deck officer logs to issue parking tickets.

Oh yeahhhhh this would be very fun !

(06-13-2022, 04:43 PM)nefarious6th Wrote: Fantastic work as always, Dav. Fun gimmick, I wish pod wars wasnt broken because I'd definitely want you on my team!!

This was also super fun when I uhhh "borrowed" your last large pod for a changeling space battle and brought it back mostly damaged. First: read like a scene from a comedy, it was great. Second: thank you again, and how fortuitous it was that the two times I needed a pod for changeling space battles, you had my back

Glad you had fun ! 

Oh by the way, I tested 2 new things : The Pod Painting (with regular Paint Can)
But also making parking spaces with the Floor Planner. The results are better than with the crayon. (Test Subject B suggested it, its was awesome idea)

This is the round with the Test Pod Painting.

[Image: Colorfull_Podbay.PNG?width=1153&height=676]

But I don't have screenshots of the floor planner parking. (But the Results were nice)

I also tested a "repair zone" Its on a 2x2 square where damaged pods can park directly to be repaired. Its quite, nice but I don't think I'm going to keep the idea, its taking too much space.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is there a Blond Guy in my podbay ? - by Delta_Dav - 06-13-2022, 05:58 PM