Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Make the robusted donuts cost 2 utility credits
One of the features of robust and robusted doughnuts is that they each have six bites to them, as opposed to the three bites that ordinary doughnuts possess. I would opt to keep the doughnuts at their current price in the vendor, in the same amount, with the same number of bites, but half the chemical reservoir. This doesn't quite half the effectiveness of each of doughnut, due to the six bites still providing a minor stamina and health boost each, but still acts as a much needed nerf to them and still allows for Officers to share around their spare doughnuts.

As for some of the other Utility purchases, they desperately need buffed to some extent; I like Kotlol's ideas for night vision goggles, being that they have SecHUD vision, and when turned off, flash resistance. As for the 40mm paint marker rounds, they should not require a riot launcher to be used, instead becoming something that could be thrown, something akin to water balloons. The RecordTrak could alternatively open the scanned individual's entire Security record, instead of just modifying their arrest status. I don't feel that the morphine autoinjectors, crowd dispersal grenades, nor forensics scanner need any buffs. If the forensics scanner were to be buffed, it would be through more in depth forensics mechanics, but personally I find it, and the forensics system, incredibly useful as is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make the robusted donuts cost 2 utility credits - by Mr. Moriarty - 06-07-2022, 08:01 AM