HOS Application
First thing first, not only the size of your security experience sums up to a grand total of 172 words for a minimum of 300, it actually gives barely, if not no insight in your actual sec experience, with you actually telling us that you don't play sec anymore.

Second thing second, and take this part with a grain of salt, because I haven't had a lot of shifts with you, but during the 3-5 shifts that I had with you being HOS, you were absolutely silent on comms, not responding to any greetings nor roundstart roll calls. Moreover I saw you being very baton-happy on RP, batoning jailbirds on sight, before even talking, which is a very bad thing for an HOS to do on RP.

Third thing third:

(05-29-2022, 06:12 AM)Mink_y Wrote: being a sec officer without someone to give you orders is not so funny and immersive
Being an HOS is all about recieving no orders and finding ways to entertain yourself, your team and antags. That said, a good HOS player can enjoy a shift as a secoff without any HOS present, just by being the one to make the round entertaining for everyone even without being an official HOS.

(05-29-2022, 06:12 AM)Mink_y Wrote: Suddenly is start a law martial
This is, I am quite sure, the second worst gimmick an HOS could ever run, as such so called gimmicks make people hate sec even more. They are not funny, nor enjoyable for anyone, and with such a gimmick you will wind up in the first worst "gimmick", which is enhanced interrogation methods.

As a summary, I do not think you will be a good HOS, not now at least.
Apologies, but

Messages In This Thread
HOS Application - by Mink_y - 05-29-2022, 06:12 AM
RE: HOS Application - by Chatauscours - 05-29-2022, 09:21 AM