Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR] Pathology Rework: Generation, Symptoms, and Transmission
Its important to note, the patho in code currently is very much not the patho of days past. Pathology underwent a massive rework already, and honestly its in a pretty good state balance wise, at least compared to the patho state youre making these changes based off of (things such as being able to personally cure yourself with really only a health scanner or a walk down to cargo have been added for example). I heavily recommend getting a good grasp of the current patho system before going further. A lot of these things seem to be addressing issues that have already been addressed, while not really touching on the core fundamental issues with patho (things like expansion of benefical symptoms giving a non antag use) (Ill probably dump an essay on one of these threads when Im bored but I dont feel like doing that currently so I wont elaborate too much about that). Also I personally recommend being patient with coding, and focusing these prs and threads on collecting overall feedback before going ahead and working out the specifics, patho rework would be really really hard, and as previously mentioned someone already did the process you underwent and with dev undersight too, and as can be seen its still not in game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Pathology Rework: Generation, Symptoms, and Transmission - by Ikea - 05-23-2022, 06:18 PM