HoS application - Thomas Eastwood
I will be frank, you genuinly have some very good bases as an officer. You communicate well, respond on calls that crew do on general comms, do some mostly good RP with crew, set fair brig timers along other things.
But, in my opinion, you still need a bit more time before becoming HOS to get some experience about some more of the more things sec and HOS in particular can do, but do on very rare ocasions, especially when to execute and when not to, when to open armoury and other stuff like that.
You also need a bit more eperience in training secassess (or other officers), a thing you already do sometimes, but, sometimes you skip important parts of training (each time something different), most likely due to you being somewhat unfamiliar with the process of training new members of the team.

For now, it's not good enough, but you are going in a good direction: keep it up.
+0.5

That said I do hope to see your app in 60 days or so, and at that time to be able to confidentely and wholeheartedly upvote it.

Messages In This Thread
HoS application - Thomas Eastwood - by qhd10 - 05-19-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: HoS application - Thomas Eastwood - by Spefo - 05-19-2022, 02:56 PM
RE: HoS application - Thomas Eastwood - by qhd10 - 05-19-2022, 08:15 PM
RE: HoS application - Thomas Eastwood - by qhd10 - 05-20-2022, 05:55 AM
RE: HoS application - Thomas Eastwood - by Chatauscours - 06-12-2022, 02:30 PM
RE: HoS application - Thomas Eastwood - by Orwell - 06-22-2022, 05:02 AM