HOS application Agreywolfe (Jason Wolfe/Wason Jolfe)
While I have not played enough rounds with Jason to fully ascertain whether or not he would be a good fit for HoS, and as such I will not be making a full judgement, there exist a few incidents that leave me hesitant to say that he would be.
One such experience was after I murdered the Captain as a Changeling (Security only saw the death message and heard the accompanying sound effect): Wason brought me to Security to be interrogated and brigged, while the Captian's body was brought to Medbay. Over the Security radio (which I had access to), Wason argued back and forth with Officers and Assistants that the Captain had only been stung with capulettium, and was not in fact dead; the AI even confirmed over the radio that they were.
One of the greatest assets that a Security team could possess is cooperation, and a HoS should be able to foster and encourage this; arguing against several team members and an AI, especially when not present on-scene, is greatly contrary to this. Another gripe I have regarding this incident is you identifying me as a Changeling through suggesting I stung the Captain with capulettium, despite no previous interaction from me with the Security team on the matter. I am aware that there is no RP rule stating that Security Officers do not have access to information regarding alien antags, but nonetheless it is not conducive to good RP if one immediately identifies an antag, and uses knowledge of their abilities to make judgements about what happened at a crime scene.
In other matters, Jason generally seems to be level-headed and active on the radio, he escalates well, but I still remain unsure if the above is an aberration to how he normally plays. Either way, I have not seen enough of him to make a full judgement.

Ahhh, the formatting broke. Apologies for that eyesore.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOS application Agreywolfe (Jason Wolfe/Wason Jolfe) - by Mr. Moriarty - 05-16-2022, 08:21 AM