Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Gimmicks! What do you like to play?
Aah role play gimmicks the spices of life. They make the role play server much more diverse in interactions. While not every gimmick as succesful as the other.
They always bring something fun to the table. So let's discuss some of your own personal roleplay gimmicks.

1st things 1st some rules:

-A RP Gimmick doesn't have to be antag only. You can still have a gimmick as a botanist.
-Common Gimmicks such a Lube clown or weed botanist are excluded. Infact that makes them a non gimmick.
-Gimmicks can be re-used so if you run the gimmick multiplue shifts it's fine to mention.
-Your gimmick should be fun for others. If your gimmick is only to annoy other players do not post it.

With that said.. here's an example gimmick of mine I use from time to time, but mostly I use in Cogmap 2.

"Chaplain of the Godfather"

A chaplain who believes the Godfather.. means.. the father of all gods. They have seen the movies, they got the suit. (Found in the secret hideaway in the chapel)
They preach for the godfather, the offer you cannot refuse, that accidents might happen if you do not pray, italian cuisine and more.
While abit aggresive in their preaching, they do not go out and "whack" players. (unless antagonist)
This gimmick has been Admeme'd a few times.

Now what is your favorite RP Gimmick to run in RP servers?

Messages In This Thread
RP Gimmicks! What do you like to play? - by Kotlol - 05-16-2022, 04:51 AM