Shiiba [Lupus Cruller] - Head of Security App
Yes!!!!
There is not many other people I would recommend as highly as Shiiba for the role of HoS. They are an absolutely incredible presence on the team every time I see them.
I've personally watched them grow into security over the time they've played lupus, and have seen them become one of the most reliable, friendly, supportive and efficient officers I've ever seen. They've helped me deal with situations as HoS more times than I can count to help relieve pressure, and are fantastic at prioritising when is best to follow a case or let someone else handle it.
They are also very good with antags and others alike, treating everyone with respect, giving room for antags to build gimmicks and stories, while also being able to make the hard decisions when dealing with aggressive people.
I can't think of a time I've seen them exhibit behaviour unbecoming of a HoS, no matter how stressful it's gotten they've always maintained a level head and a great attitude.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shiiba [Lupus Cruller] - Head of Security App - by Munien - 05-10-2022, 10:13 PM