Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
offer rename prompt for antags on roundjoin/start
first im sorry since im 99% certain this has been suggested before but mostly just dont remember if there was a consensus or what any of the opinions were for this matter and would love to hear thoughts on topic

yea, as title says, I think it'd be neat to have this especially on RP rounds so I can easily throw away rounds that I dont want in my character (non)continuity.

knowing that I as a player do have total full and final control over that but rarely do other players offer that to me in turn in future rounds. which is kinda odd and sometimes i get tired of thinking up new character names every few rounds bc of it.

biggest deal for rp i can think of is it might lessen the need for people to buy the agent card for gimmicks? I think the agent card is p cool aside from just renaming capabilities though, so I don't see it as a huge hit to the versatility of the item.

Though roundstart joining antag on my frequently a clown and sometimes a scientist character and being able to choose to tell everyone today Jelly Bean is evil by naming myself Smelly Bean is funny imo

Messages In This Thread
offer rename prompt for antags on roundjoin/start - by nefarious6th - 05-08-2022, 03:34 AM