FroggitDogget mentor app
I have very mixed feelings about this. Take this with a grain of salt.
Your original play style is one of the reasons i left goon. Power gaming, valid hunting, murderboning, speed running the captains spare while the captain is still getting ready for the round as a non antag. Admitting to spending the first 10 minutes of every shift powergaming surgery so you could kill valids. You would ruin gimmicks of antags just because you could turn a spaceman sideways regardless of if a group of people were having fun with the gimmick. Your shit drove me so insane I left. I would constantly bump into you ruining my play experience without you giving a single care in the world about others around you as a non antag. Time you spent not playing showed a noticeable improvement in my rounds.

Other side of the coin, you know everything, very knowledgeable, would sometimes do fun gimmicks if you wern't murdering everyone on the station. He has taught me quite a bit about being robust and mechanics i didnt know existed. When you were doing things beside what was stated above, I would have a lot of fun with you. lots of cool attempts to do things and fun mind slave rounds with gimmicks. It was purely a 50/50 what would be happening

My recent interactions with you have been very positive. So who knows, maybe you have matured and changed. No plus or minus. Just my direct thoughts. I haven't played goon to much.

Messages In This Thread
FroggitDogget mentor app - by Froggit_Dogget - 05-07-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by RGBDeadSilent - 05-07-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Yellow - 05-07-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by nefarious6th - 05-07-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Karmahunter - 05-08-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Bazhaar - 05-09-2022, 08:39 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Taocat - 05-09-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by MorganFreeman - 05-10-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by jan.antilles - 06-26-2022, 12:22 PM