FroggitDogget mentor app
+1 on this one, when I first came to main after being RP only for above a year after bad main experiences, Imvestmgart or Klutz was one of the first people who I had a really long sit and talk with experience during the round about the way that main really goes, the nature of the players and sec interactions, and how antag versus crew, antag versus sec, and antag versus antag interactions go down. This was in a character name that noone had ever seen before, which really showed me that they were down with talking with absolutely anyone, and made a huge impact with me versus what I was used to with a lot of people being very uncomfortable talking to someone entirely new they didnt recognize.

Ive seen them stop what theyre doing, just to be with new players and teach them how basic basic things work, to highly advanced topics, alll in an understandable way to new players. Even more, they are active in the discord where I see them helping even more players in their understanding and open ways.

When I think of what a mentor should be towards those wanting to learn, towards those in the community, and in general how they should be presenting themselves. The fact that they are such a prime example of how a mentor should be, while not even being a mentor, is a testament to how much I believe they deserve this.

as much as a +1 as I could give

Messages In This Thread
FroggitDogget mentor app - by Froggit_Dogget - 05-07-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by RGBDeadSilent - 05-07-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Yellow - 05-07-2022, 10:39 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by nefarious6th - 05-07-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Karmahunter - 05-08-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Bazhaar - 05-09-2022, 08:39 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by Taocat - 05-09-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by MorganFreeman - 05-10-2022, 06:48 AM
RE: FroggitDogget mentor app - by jan.antilles - 06-26-2022, 12:22 PM