Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vurdalak the Shrouded's goods should be restocked
arts have fun random effects and the better you do, the more likely you run into something new.
The fun of art sci is you never know what you get and always have to think on your feet and if you know all basic tricks of activation the fun never stops.

HOWEVER.... it just sucks that you only get 2 artifacts to start with.. For a newbie yes, this can take a whole shift. For an expert, you know what tricks to use to get your results asap. I do wish the science doohickey could accept number inputs but hey.

I tend to look for arts on the station (Thank god whoever added the artifact locater, it's a godsent!) and then I go into abadoned station to get 3 more artifacts and after that... hope the martian ship is around and steal maybe 1 or 2 artifacts there? After that it's done and I am reliant on mining or cargo.
And if cargo does my order.. thats 4 more artifacts.

I can say without a doubt that most artifacts I test take 1-5 mins to figure out what it does and how to activate it.
There are those who are exceptions but it won't take longer then 10 minutes.

This means on a classic round if I am constantly slow... I can "technically' do up to 6 artifacts. That is enough right?
Well that's not it chief. If you are fast you can do 20 artifacts in a hour and on roleplay 20 is the norm for me.
But you can probaly only find 12 on your own as a scientist unless it's Oshan... then it gets a lil harder.

So yes... a way for cargo to order more then 4 from 1 merchant is not a bad idea.. but in my opinion... I think if you sell 1 100% artifact to Vurza he will restock next cycle. Or something like that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vurdalak the Shrouded's goods should be restocked - by Kotlol - 05-08-2022, 06:10 AM