Hans - Mentor App
Lightbulb 
Usual character name: Hans Mann, Sandro Mann, Mannequin 322
BYOND username: colossusqw
Discord username (if you are on our discord): colossusqw#3116
Goon servers you play: Mostly 3 and 4, played nightshade while it was up, 1 and 2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

I started playing in 2020, and have about 1700 played hours at the time of writing this, according to medass. I have experience with playing security and dealing with antags in a fair manner, I have some AI and borg experience, a bit of packet knowledge from mechanics, botany experience, and played command and civilian roles a lot as well, but most of my experience has been with science and security. Outside of that I have been on the community discord for a while and SS13 has been the first game I have ever contributed with code or sprites to. Overall I think I'd be able to answer many mentor helps with my experience, and I am willing to keep learning to better be able to answer in the fields I am not quite familiar with. I understand what receiving mentor helps in-game can mean and i intend on not letting OOC information affect my IC behavior in any way.
I enjoy goonstation and its community a lot, and for a while I have been wanting to become a mentor to help out. I understand that to be a mentor goes beyond just helping out people with in-game questions, that a certain standard of behavior is required for it, and I have been changing and adapting my way of acting to better suit the community.  I enjoy roleplay and try to make any antagonist or crew gimmick fun for everyone and I don't go out of my way to make others' experiences worse.
I try to be friendly with people in-game and on the discord and to interact with everyone in one way or another. I’ve made many friendships within the discord so far and seeing so many new players come and go makes me want to help out folks with whatever knowledge I have, and help out set the standard for good interaction and roleplay I have seen many mentors set so far.
Sleeping bee

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
Once in mid 2020 for shooting at people in medbay(3 days i believe) and once in mid 2021 for not RPing as antag(one day)

Messages In This Thread
Hans - Mentor App - by colossusqw - 05-06-2022, 09:02 AM
RE: Hans - Mentor App - by Spefo - 05-07-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Hans - Mentor App - by nefarious6th - 06-01-2022, 05:43 AM
RE: Hans - Mentor App - by Merlin1230 - 06-01-2022, 10:12 AM
RE: Hans - Mentor App - by DioChasek - 06-05-2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Hans - Mentor App - by GuiHppn - 06-08-2022, 05:20 AM
RE: Hans - Mentor App - by jan.antilles - 06-26-2022, 12:19 PM