Feedback Regarding my ban
Admin: catface

Server: both discord and in the game

Date + time: fourth of may

Synopsis: so i was on discord and i was talking to other people in the chat at least 3 or maybe 4 admins where in the chat (if i remmember correctly), i was talking about if it was ok to torture for my characters (Joe Feros) story timeline i got answers *player* didnt want to be tortured i didnt get the expression she used but to my understanding she said no.
others did say they wouldnt mind their characters getting tortured as long as its ok with them. 
Jan even said if im an antag i could but only as long as its in the rules and as long as the other person is ok with this after i was banned from the discord i immediatly understood the message no torture.
but when i tried to log on the game i was banned and i searched for an answer but i found no rules broken and i know about the rule 13 but its a rule for ingame so i ask why was i banned from the game and discord
other notes i am autistic so communication isnt my strong suit and pardon me if i seemed deranged or like an asshat

Logs: 

[attachment=690]
Extra information: like all i believe is that its a big missunderstanding that is due to my poor communication skill i dont want the admin reprehanded but i would indeed like to play goon again

Messages In This Thread
Regarding my ban - by Joe Feros - 05-05-2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Regarding my ban - by jan.antilles - 05-05-2022, 03:45 PM
RE: Regarding my ban - by Joe Feros - 05-06-2022, 04:09 AM
RE: Regarding my ban - by Nadreix13 - 05-05-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: Regarding my ban - by Joe Feros - 05-06-2022, 09:09 AM
RE: Regarding my ban - by CaptainBravo - 05-06-2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Regarding my ban - by Katzen - 05-07-2022, 07:00 PM