Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I? WHAT IS THIS? - An Informal Series Of Takes On Hallucinogens
Drugs affecting others should definitely be a thing, however as the others have pointed out, intent switching doesn't really work well.

Not fussed for themed trips, but I do think that the current drug affects are too hostile, it would be nice to have more wacky things, rather than being relentlessly attacked by fake pigs.

I really like the dream world idea. It would be awesome to share dreams with other drugged up players, sounds like it could lead to some really cool gimmicks. I think that the séance ideas is good, and not a problem as long as it is restricted to the Ouija board interface.

The astral projection idea has the risk of just being wall hacks, perhaps your astral body is in total darkness (limiting vision to only tiles adjacent) and can't venture more than 5 to 10 tiles from your body. The idea is pretty cool though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO ARE YOU? WHERE AM I? WHAT IS THIS? - An Informal Series Of Takes On Hallucinogens - by Rmeaper - 04-30-2022, 01:02 PM