Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of the most wild situations you found yourself in?
Heres one

Conspiracy round, objective was to hold the station hostage, we decided to do so with a nuke.

The conspirators were all the heads of the station(Cap, Hop, and I, the RD) + 1 gene, The plan was to have the captain annouce with a fake id annouce that the station was being held hostage, and then have the HoP transfer all the money to the gene.

It all went wrong, when the HoP got caught for unrelated criming, so the captain annouced too early, which led to the crew+ai looking in the known spots, leading to the ai spotting the nuke (ai cameras were bugged at the time, they could see through walls). It got to 20 seconds left, and a staffie was able to biomass in to decon the nuke.

At this point, all of the other conspirators were dead or brigged, except for me. I was able to retreat back to the mechanic outpost, print a second nuke. All of sec and the staffie at the time was in the ai core, and I snuck through the back (cog1) and into the computer core, where i was able to place the nuke, arm it, and it was able to go to 10 seconds without anyone noticing, with all of sec still in the ai core above me. The staffie then biomasses in again, and almost is able to disarm it before i drag him away, which let it go off, it was a very close call.

@Pestilancer >: )

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some of the most wild situations you found yourself in? - by Sbmhawk - 04-27-2022, 07:19 PM