Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Clumsiness chemical dispenser interaction
(04-03-2022, 01:57 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 01:52 PM)alexandregtg Wrote: Please no I think this was a joke. 3 minutes in the round lube clowns should be ahelped, problem solved

Gasp the simple solution is the most logical one!
All of that aside, this is Space Station 13 a game where you can be stabbed to death wrangling monkeys, we have drinks that make gun noises when mixed, bombs that blow up into guts, and where we draw the line is clowns can’t lube the the floors because that’s dumb. I really don’t know what to say other than take a step back and remember that a majority of the game is just silly. Have fun even if you get slipped by a lube clown it’s just a game.

Well I play clown a lot and I don't lube the floor often, especially as non antag. Its just unoriginal and not very funny. Its not the worst thing if someone do it once, but if they continuously lube everything all round its kind of a pain. Its annoying because it piss off everyone, and then clowns get a bad reputation because of it. There's so many cool chems to play with (glitter, colorful reagent, cheese bomb) and even here, they want to nerf the clown's ability to interact with chems because of lube. 

Ahelps are not only for bannable things, and if someone keep making the round worst by lubing everything they deserve to be talked to.

Its not even always the clown that lube everything anyway. The amount of time I was blamed for it when it was a scientist or a janitor is a witness to that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clumsiness chemical dispenser interaction - by alexandregtg - 04-03-2022, 02:23 PM