Complaint Chrisb340 Heisenbee around 12-1pm UST+2 28/3/2022
(03-31-2022, 12:51 AM)Sick Ness Monster Wrote: I considered it spam in the context of your prior messages, which at the time I'd figured to be random trolling about "Big chungus wants me to destroy the engine". Now I understand the context more, there's additional clarity - although I'd still consider any messages that are pretty much unnecessary to ahelp as spam, regardless of whether it's repeated or not. In the future, I'd recommend you leave messages like that to prayers.

With the context of the situation, I'm willing to bump your ban down to a week, because the response was still less than appropriate.

I would like that. Sorry to you and the other admins as well for annoying the shit with the spam after that gib. Next time something like that happens I'll remember to be less impulsive and just make an admin complaint like this instead if I feel wronged. Should I make a ban appeal for the ban reduction or will this thread and apology do?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chrisb340 Heisenbee around 12-1pm UST+2 28/3/2022 - by BitBite112 - 04-01-2022, 08:45 AM