Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[PR] changes nanomed access to medlocker access
(03-24-2022, 11:59 AM)Lady Birb Wrote: Maybe we can make dereliction of duty a crime so if doctors are refusing to dispense meds for injured secoffs you can arrest them and take their IDs.

"Hey, you didn't hear me calling over the radio so it's 3 minutes in the brig for you and a demotion to Medass."

I don't want to do that. Even if it becomes a crime it won't really be enforced on Classic - and even if it was, again, i don't want to brig someone because they didn't see me calling for help.

Not only do I not want to do that, i don't think others want that done to them.

We are now analyzing the possiblity of criminalizing behaviour that can be chalked up to a very very minor mistake, and punishing it with brig time nonetheless.

This would end up being a far more common ocurrence than the occasional secoff nabbing a patch of styptic from medbay.

So now we've gone with the occasional or maybe even frequent issue that can be dealt with by ahelping to a much bigger one where medbay personnel are getting brig time for a simple mistake. Not to mention that every doctor in the brig is a doctor not out and about helping people so it makes the original problem even worse.

I'm sorry, but there's just no way this can work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] changes nanomed access to medlocker access - by stuck_in_void_HELP - 03-24-2022, 03:12 PM