Walter Whitman's Mentor App
(03-06-2022, 05:48 PM)eggpielord Wrote: Teaching 2 new sci players chemistry, creating a small chemical bomb, going to space diner and saying
"This only has some small fire chems and such. shouldn't bee too dangerous", right before it killed us all in a firey blast 

I was one of said new science players!

My experience with Walter has always been positive, and seeing him in a round always lifts my mood. He's great to chat with, and good at explaining things.

The science round in question, Walter taught me and another newsci how chemistry works, and showed us some common recipes. He kept himself in character the entire time, along with myself, and he was a very competent teacher. When we detonated the fire-bomb in the space diner, poor Walter got a hell of a blast with it. Although me and the other sci didn't die in the blast, we did end up dying to due being stranded on the space diner... I think.

Was a bloody great round though, and I've always been grateful to the help extended to me by Walter.

I personally believe him to be a very good choice for mentor, he is competent & an extremely chill guy, well versed in SS13 mechanics. The biggest +1 I can give!

Messages In This Thread
Walter Whitman's Mentor App - by eggpielord - 03-06-2022, 05:48 PM
RE: Walter Whitman's Mentor App - by Garlic Bread - 03-07-2022, 10:32 AM
RE: Walter Whitman's Mentor App - by Retrino - 03-13-2022, 08:27 AM
RE: Walter Whitman's Mentor App - by Vlad_3 - 03-28-2022, 07:27 PM
RE: Walter Whitman's Mentor App - by Flourish - 05-08-2022, 08:40 PM