Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kitchen Liquid Dispenser in Donut 3's Kitchen is great.
(03-12-2022, 10:39 AM)Cal Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 10:21 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: I shouldn't have to rely on Botany just so i can put cool frosting on my chocolate cake.
You don't have to. The bartender has a chemical dispenser, you can put radium and plasma on it if you so please.

(03-12-2022, 10:21 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: nor should Botany have to put up with my incessant requests.

It's their job to take requests. Moreso on RP!

(03-12-2022, 10:21 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: it also frees up the chef to make more sensible requests to botany, such as synthmeat and produce as i've previously mentioned.
The guys have like, 10 trays in there. You can ask for that many things if you want.

The argument here seems to be "take stuff from bartender and ask botany".

The thing though, is i don't want plasma frosting. I want vanilla frosting. 

And i -need- synthmeat, different types of produce - vegetables, legumes, herbs, fruits, etc - and stuff from the rancher too, such as eggs and nuggets. I also need more milk so i can make cheese bombs since the kitchen starts with not enough milk.

At this point i have to ask botany to grow:
  • Synthmeat
  • Oranges
  • Apples
  • Tomatoes
  • Strawberries
  • Herbs (weed and/or tobacco)
  • Chilli
  • Wheat

And that's not to mention Chocolate, which i'm not even sure you can get through normal means. The chef salary doesn't allow for large quantities of happy elf and chocolate bars to be purchased from the vending machines at a reliable rate.

At this rate i'm asking Botany to use more than half of their trays just to satisfy my requests and i'm not even sure i'm gonna use everything i asked them to make. 

It's just so much easier on everyone to have the dispenser on the kitchen. It doesn't come close to making botany irrelevant, and it offers things botany can't make. Let me be able to request what is reasonable and get what isn't from a dispenser at my own leisure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Kitchen Liquid Dispenser in Donut 3's Kitchen is great. - by stuck_in_void_HELP - 03-12-2022, 12:36 PM