Myth Riker, HoS Application
I'm going to have to -1 this for now, but I'd like to offer you some constructive criticism and advice. I'm also not going to comment on the Discord issues, since that seems to have been covered in full.

First, I've only seen you play detective and cannot recall you ever being an officer. Some demonstrating your behavior as actual officer would help paint a clearer picture of how you would operate and show knowledge of the job. I've also found you tend to lack some communication about, well...everything. I've seen you do solid detective work, but it's a 50/50 shot if I actually know what you're up to. Often, you do not respond over comms when folks are checking in, or let the team know what you're doing. There have been multiple times I've thought you went AFK or left the round due to no communication, only to see you walking around silently some time later. Being ready to help investigate, checking in and keeping in touch would be something to implement into your play.

Secondly, I think an entirely different approach and attitude is needed for HoS. One of the best pieces of advice I got was: "Sometimes the best leadership decision you can make is taking a step back to let others shine." Seeking the spotlight and looking to be hero isn't usually great for a round, especially if the entire security team is taking a backseat or a good story is being shutdown because of it. As HoS, you have a lot of control over the flow and direction of the round, and helping enable or enhance a story playing out should be at the forefront of your mind. As has already been mentioned, a HoS should be someone to look up to for an example of positive play and a welcoming attitude, as they do represent the community. Waffle said it best about leadership in their second paragraph, and I think taking that to heart would also be a good idea.

I hope this is well received and you take this as an opportunity to learn and grow.

Messages In This Thread
Myth Riker, HoS Application - by JackTrysGames - 02-19-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Merlin1230 - 02-19-2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Waffleloffle - 02-19-2022, 03:26 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by nefarious6th - 02-19-2022, 03:34 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Leeanei - 02-19-2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Cal - 02-24-2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by walpvrgis - 02-24-2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Drewmajor11 - 02-25-2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by KingMorshu - 02-26-2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Bigbro175 - 03-02-2022, 10:59 AM
RE: Myth Riker, HoS Application - by Shiiba - 03-02-2022, 12:28 PM