Complaint Unknown admin, unknown server, unknown time
(02-17-2022, 12:32 AM)walpvrgis Wrote: Without any clearer context, there's no way for us to determine if any harassment occurred. Unless you provide information on the incident that we can verify, we cannot take action on your allegations of an unknown admin sexually harassing someone. Many admins have made players into the catpeople mutantrace and given them accents. And that in and of itself doesn't constitute as harassment.

This isn't to say that we don't wish to look into this situation however. If you and/or your friend are uncomfortable discussing this in public, would one of you be willing to ahelp or use the ]report or ]reportanon on Discord (DM MedicalAssistant#2828 to get started)? This is so we can get more details, such as an approximate timeframe for when this happened, and which server this was on.

I aplogise if i haven't made it clear enough, I have no intention of making a thing out of this and I don't think the grilling for info is appropriate. I just want to remove the traits because it seemed like an easy and uncontroversial fix.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unknown admin, unknown server, unknown time - by Deadvickyart - 02-17-2022, 01:29 AM