Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MERGED PR] Rework conspiracy objectives
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[REWORK] [INPUT WANTED] [REMOVAL]
About the PR
Removes a lot of the weirdly specific and non-open ended objectives and adds a few new ones.
Adds disposals and crew lounge as meetup points.

Adds:
- Start a cult worshipping ["Heisenbee", "Morty", "Dr. Acula", "Monsieur Stirstir", "Jones the cat", "Sylvester", "Hooty McJudgementowl", "the AI", "Discount Dan", "the engine"]. ("the engine" is disabled on Oshan)
- Convince the crew that the station is underwater. (or in space if the station actually is underwater)
- Replace as many heads of staff with imposters as possible.
- Transfer ownership of the station to Discount Dan. Ensure all the crew are loyal and the station is branded correctly.
- Set yourselves up as vigilantes and arrest people for made up crimes.
- Pose as a team of undercover Nanotrasen inspectors and make an example out of anyone you deem incompetent or too competent at their job.
- Turn as much of the station as you can into [material1] and [material2], including anyone who gets in your way. (material1 and 2 chosen from all ore types, plus glass, water, rubber, rock, flesh and coral if on an underwater map)
- Remind the crew of their own mortality by stockpiling as many of their organs as you can.
- Replace the employees of an entire department with conspirators.
- Make sure all available food and water is chemically spiked.
- Turn command against each other for petty reasons.

Please suggest more!
Why's this needed?
Conspirator is my favourite antag, but the objectives are very hit or miss.
I've removed a lot here, so feel free to tell me to re-add any you like, or suggest new ones.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)LeahTheTech
(*)Reworked conspiracy objectives.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS

Messages In This Thread
[MERGED PR] Rework conspiracy objectives - by github_bot - 02-13-2022, 08:36 AM
RE: [PR] Rework conspiracy objectives - by Cal - 02-13-2022, 09:43 AM