Complaint Name: jan.antilles; Server: Goon 3; date: 2022-01-22
Hello. I will be answering your complaint.

Here is an example of what i presume to be a typical exchange between you and a security officer, who had started their assigned rp task of doing basic rounds of the station.

[Image: unknown.png]

In other words, you escalated a simple greeting into not only adminhelping a person you (hopefully) understood to be innocent of any wrongdoing with respect to the rules, but also calling another player a pejorative term reserved for real life police officers.

Our fellow players are not real life police officers. Security is not the police. This is not an appropriate roleplay scenario for you to engage in on this server.

If I had caught this behavior from you at the time, you would have been severely reprimanded. If this is how you treat your fellow players, then their hostility towards you is not only understandable, but justified. It would have been appropriate for Ian to report this behavior to us.

Now, onto the subject of your actual complaint.

Here is your first correspondence with Jan regarding the matter of your complaint:

And here is the last:

Note the timestamps. Your correspondence with Jan, in which you repeatedly misrepresented the nature of your engagement with security players, refused to budge even slightly on your toxicity towards them, and denied any understanding as to why security might have had a legitimate reason to arrest you when you set off a bomb in the fitness room as a non antagonist ...

... lasted an entire hour.

In the end, you seem to show no remorse, no empathy, and very little prospects for improvement.

It is my official opinion regarding this matter that the only mistake made here was when Jan decided to waste so much of her time on you instead of just banning you outright. Instead of complaining, you should appreciate the undue patience you've been shown and seriously reflect on your actions tonight. Let's hope that we don't have to have this conversation again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name: jan.antilles; Server: Goon 3; date: 2022-01-22 - by UrsulaMejor - 01-22-2022, 09:33 PM