Complaint Name: jan.antilles; Server: Goon 3; date: 2022-01-22
Admin: jan.antilles
Server: Goon 3
Date + time: 2022-01-22 probably around 16:00CST, plus or minus two hours.
Synopsis: I requested help with a topic, which was resolved before the admin responded. I asked for advice, and was demeaned and threatened.
Logs: BYOND client does not make it easy to save logs.

Extra Information:

I contacted adminhelp after being imprisoned by security indefinitely without charge. This resolved before the admin responded.

Later, once jan.antilles had responded, I asked for advice regarding what to do in this situation. I explained that I have come to fear security officers due to repeated griefing and sadism from them, leading to a lot of really bad interactions. They tend to ruin about a third of my non-antag rounds.

jan.antilles refused to believe that my explanation of "sadism" could refer to something non-sexual. They ignored my statements about receiving verbal abuse from security officers (although a different admin did interject once there, so thank you for that).

At the end of the conversation, I asked if jan.antilles understood that I was afraid of security officers, because of repeated negative interactions with malicious security. jan.antilles refused to understand, and responded by threatening to ban me for being impolite to security.

I waive any privilege of privacy to any logs involved in this.

Messages In This Thread
Name: jan.antilles; Server: Goon 3; date: 2022-01-22 - by Limonene - 01-22-2022, 07:37 PM