Complaint Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so
(01-13-2022, 04:52 PM)Leeanei Wrote: Since you haven't read the rules, I suppose, I'll have to explain which ones you broke. Rule 1, do not grief. Clearly, destroying the station would take more than ten minutes to fix

Next up, RP rules 2, 5 and 11, all violated by setting off a nuke.

More than ten minutes to fix.. seconds before round end when the shuttle is about to dock at CentComm. Okay, you're not even trying, you're just trolling me at this point.

Rule 2 - not broken. Didn't go out of my way to end the round for anybody, round was inevitably ending in seconds regardless, crew voted not to recall shuttle beforehand.

Rule 5 - not broken. It was roleplayed just fine, if you actually reviewed the situation properly you would know. There's literally a self-destruct system pre-installed on Horizon. For this exact purpose.

Rule 11 - it.. is security's job to antagonists? What does this even have to do with the situation? I didn't even see who the antagonists were that round.

You're just being willfully ignorant of the fact that this happened when the round was inevitably ending in seconds and are trying to paint it like I nuked the station 10 minutes in. 

"Is this about the perceived lack of responsiveness on 3 and 4, or more about that you received a ban?"

The combination of getting banned for victimless crimes by a clearly biased admin when real trolls have been running amok for a while. I wouldn't care enough to post if it was just one or the other. Either way evidently no logic or argument will make you change your mind on how ridiculous this all is, I can only hope that when you've had some time to think about it in a few days you'll realize with the power of hindsight how ludicrous this ban reasoning was especially under these circumstances.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so - by SirDavosSeaworth - 01-13-2022, 06:15 PM