Complaint Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so
(01-13-2022, 03:50 PM)Leeanei Wrote: Setting off the nuke when you did is an extraordinarily dumb thing to do and extraordinarily clearly against every plausible set of rules: general, RP and AI. This would have gone with a warning without a prior ahelp where you had incredible difficulty understanding that chasing someone with a phaser does not constitute self-defense. These facts combined are why you have to take a single day off playing and go do something else.

Plenty of people recently have been given short breaks, trust me. You are not the only one.

You've still yet to explain "why" it's dumb or "why" it's against the rules. Literally nobody and nothing was affected by it. It changed absolutely nothing, hurt no one, although I feel like I'm just repeating the facts and you're ignoring them. Was it grief? Let's say yes, but then who was I griefing? You need an actual victim for grief to be the case, you can't grief lifeless code. There's literally not a soul that was affected by what I had done in any way. In the unlikely scenario that someone was trying to escape in some corner but didn't manage to do so in 6 minutes, it doesn't matter that they didn't, because for the purposes of anything that matters they are dead if they don't make it to CentComm anyways.

That time you're talking about I admitted I was somewhat overzealous, (not sure how it's relevant to this case) it'd have made more sense if you banned me then considering I actually shot a guy during a round but this is just utterly incomprehensible to me. It feels more like you wanted to ban me the last time so you were just looking for an excuse. In either case 1 day is not a big deal but I'm sure you understand it's about principle more than anything.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unnamed admin, but really just all admins, Goon 3 and 4, past week or so - by SirDavosSeaworth - 01-13-2022, 04:36 PM